Are you a solopreneur who is on the road a lot?
When you’re a solopreneur, who takes care of your customers and clients when you’re traveling?
Do you need someone to hold down the fort while you’re away? You would likely feel more comfortable with a seasoned admin professional who:
- Has worked in the airline and travel industry
- Has been heavily involved in travel arrangement, event prep and registration
- Delivers highly rated Customer Service (see my LinkedIn profile!)
- Is an experienced long-haul flight traveler, with lots of tips and tricks up her sleeve to make your flight more pleasant!
I am that person. Allow me to help you affordably with:
- Travel research. Finding you the most convenient flights and lodging with your budget in mind. Whether you’re looking for a high-end hotel, a comfortable AirBNB room or something in between, I can assist with that.
- Make sure your shuttle arrangements to and from your destination are in order.
- Reserve your rental car with or without GPS.
- I help with little details like researching cellphone requirements, weather reports, and local attractions at your destination as well as local restaurants and internet cafes. Need reservations made? I can do that.
While you’re away, I can:
- Take your calls and messages. Follow up with clients. Engage on your social media.
- Take care of other important administrative tasks that need doing while you’re away from your desk.
Don’t go it alone!
A solopreneur does not have to do everything themselves. You’re not alone! Put your mind at ease by delegating travel arrangement and client care to a capable Virtual Assistant. That’s me!
8 thoughts on “A Solopreneur Needs a Travel-Savvy Virtual Assistant”
Oh I so wish I were in a position to need your services! Someday when I’m traveling around I’ll need you!!
Thanks so much! 🙂
Amazing services! I’ll definitely keep you in mind and recommend your services! Help like this is definitely needed!
Thank you Melissa, I appreciate your comments.
So many off your points spoke to me. I’ve been traveling for business for years and always enjoyed the “time off” from the office duties but then dreaded going through that full inbox upon my return back home. This is definitely a great idea and investment!
Benita, that’s so true about the mailbox. An entire day or two can be spent playing catch up just on e-mails alone. Thanks for your comments!
I will have to keep you in mind! Great post. Out-sourcing is definitely the way to go if we want to be able to focus on what we are good at, and that means delegating the things we don’t enjoy, or aren’t good at, to those who are!
Thanks for your comment Charlsye – delegation makes life a lot easier!